Our company is a leading name in the field of manufacturing and supplying quality Laboratory Autoclave. This kind of autoclave is developed making use of supreme quality components and applying modern technology. Sun Sterifaab Pvt. Ltd. brings forth Laboratory Autoclave that come with Microprocessor based control panel for assured sterilization & repeatability. There is an inbuilt water reservoir and drying facility in front loading types autoclaves. Doctors prefer only this kind of front loading autoclaves.
Safety Features of Laboratory Autoclave
- A cycle starts only when the door is properly locked.
- Door opens cycle completion of the cycle, only when atmospheric pressure and safe temperature are achieved inside the chamber.
- Automated double locking safety device prevents door from opening when the chamber is pressurized.
- Auto safety shutoff prevents chamber overheating.
- Similarly, pressure transmitter ans pressure switches make the chamber overpressure safety automatic
- Two independent clean water level indicators: A visual indicator and digital alert
- Used water level alert gives indication when reservoir must be emptied
- Audible indication, in case when cycle is not properly completed
- Control and Printing: Completely Automatic PLC control system gives on-line documentation through in-built printer.
- SCADA: Gives the option to link PC to the autoclave for remote control and monitoring. Records in three formats, like Graph, Detailed Report, Summary can be stored in the PC and reprinted whenever required.
- Pre-Vacuum phase removes air, ans result in the complete penetration of steam into wrapped, hollow and porous loads. The post -vacuum drying phase completely dried out the porous loads as well as hollow instruments. This guarantees that the most difficult loads can be completely sterilized.
Advantages of Laboratory Autoclave
- Sterilizing process, exhaust of water & steam drying are completely automatic.
- Requires just 3.5 minutes is sterilizing time at 134Â°C (instead of 15 minutes at 121Â°C).
- A completely hassle and hazard free sterilizer which can be kept inside an OT.
- Results reproducible as full cycle is automatic, that requires no human intervention.
- Single lever pronged closure system, along with patented Silicone Gasket.
- Valves for water filing and exhaust.
- Drying with door open facility.
Applications of Laboratory Autoclave
- Table Top High Speed Sterilizers are apt for applications that require fast, reliable and total destruction of all living microorganisms.
- Ideal for Surgical Doctors, Ophthalmic Surgeons, Dental Surgeons, Polyclinics and Hospitals.