- Users are free to use either ETO CO2 Cylinder or 100% ETO Cartridge. (Dual Model)
- Safe and Convenient Handling: Cartridge is punctured in the chamber at situations when desired negative pressure and humidity conditions reach in the chamber.
- Ease of Operation: Cold Cycle (40°C), Warm Cycle (55°C), seven more user-defined cycles provided.
- Ease of Handling: Material can be conveniently loaded making use of the Basket.
- Built in Aeration cycle: Aeration is executed at the end of the cycle inside the chamber.
Wide spectrum of usage:
- Sterilization of all types of medical devices and instrument is possible
- Apt for sterilization of medical equipment and instruments that are sensitive to heat or moisturizer.
- One can use this ETO, whose requirement is safe, cost effective method of sterilization
- It can eliminate all Micro-organisms
Ethylene Oxide Standard Sizes:
Sr. No. Chamber Volume Chamber Size (Height x Width x Depth) Overall Dimension
1. 2 Cu. Ft. 12” (H) x 12” (W) x 24” (D) 300 x 300 x 600 mm
2. 4 Cu. Ff 12” (H) x 12” (W) x 48” (D) 300 x 300 x 1200 mm
3. 5 Cu. Ff. 15” (H) x 18” (W) x 36” (D) 375 x 450 x 900 mm
4. 8 Cu. Ff. 18” (H) x 18” (W) x 42” (D) 450 x 450 x 1050 mm